This page give an overview and links to important SusAn activities and publications. When more information is published, you can click on the title to find out more on the activity.
Upcoming SusAn Activities
- Strategic Research Agenda – in progress
- Trainee Programme / workshop for young scientists
- Seek international cooperation in research and innovation – realized within the 2nd join call
- PEGaSus: International workshop on phosphorus efficiency in farm animal husbandry on 8 September 2020
- Final Seminar – 2020
Past SusAn Activities
- Mid-term ERA-Net SusAn research project seminar - April 2019 University of Wageningen, the Netherlands (NL)
- 2nd Joint workshop ERA GAS, ERA SusAn and ICT AGRI2 - February 2018 Dublin (IE)
- Initial ERA-Net SusAn projects meeting - November 2017 Bilbao Basque Country (ES)
- Joint workshop ERA GAS, ERA SusAn and ICT AGRI2 - November 2016 Potsdam (DE)
Want to know more about SusAn, its funded projects and SusAn activities? You can read it all in our Newsletter, enjoy reading!
SusAn publications and downloads
- “Drivers of change and development in the EU livestock sector – Meta Analysis as basis for future scenario building” (pfd)
- Mid-term of SusAn Projects
- CWG-SAP report "Survey & Analysis"
- ERA-NET SusAn factsheet
- ERA-NET SusAn project factsheets